Sunday, July 15, 2012

esty love love love


Izzie Dress ksyplus.etsy.com
 Printed plus size tights tejajamilla.etsy.com
Plus size wonder woman Tee tinyhobotees.etsy.com
Cherry print sun dress ultravox.etsy.com


No matter how busy I am, I always have time to troll the internet looking at "things"
I am loving some etsy items right now and putting them on my WISH list.
These are just a few I'm drooling over especially the printed plus size tights! I am going to order a few pairs soon.
I am resisting the urge to splurge at etsy and asos. Has anyone see the dog print blouse or the raccoon blouse over there at asos? I want them sooooooooooo bad.
Ah well the next best thing is to bookmark them and hope...

I've been busy with the family...taking mini vacations, hitting local festivals(Last night we went to a BBQ festival--Yummy!) and playing host mom to a gazillion teenagers! I will bore you later with some photo's from our adventures.


Has anyone been hitting up there local festivals?

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute "things" :) I've not been going to any local festivals. We're getting ready to move house so I've been spending a lot of time inside, avoiding chores and sorting/packing like I should be. Keeping the boys fed and scooting them outside a couple times a day. Fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh! I love the Wonder Woman tank! I want it... don't need one, but definitely want it. Can I be Lynda Carter when I grow up?

    ReplyDelete