Wednesday, October 31, 2012

6pm.com

 
 
First let me say " Hey! Everyone!" it's been along time since I posted.
 
Life is truly humorous. If you don't laugh, you cry.
 
Many, many changes coming...
 
What you ask have I been up to? Well...I've been applying for jobs, packing up an entire house. Gutting and donating more than half my closet *Gasp* I'm still not sure I did the right thing there but it felt right at the time. I find now that I have less clothing, I actually have an easier time putting things together. I like to SEE everything I own and if I don't I rarely wear it because I forget about it.
 
I am a believer in having "Good shoes" I think that your feet need to be well taken care of. I have decided to once a season "Invest" in a good pair. This fall/winter I decided I needed a quality pair of boots. Cognac color preferably and real leather! So I splurged...for me anyway.
 
Check out my beauties...I already received them but yet to try them on. The color is less shiny than in the picture. So I'm somewhat bummed about that. The color and shine is what attracted me to these boots.
 
Nine west-Shizaw boots-wide calf-6pm.com-Free shipping!
 

 
 
 
To all my blogger friends...I've been reading you! and commenting when I can.
 
I don't think I totally recuperated from the summer and all the teens. Also...as I hinted, changes!
 
About to start a brand new life...and I'm scared and excited all at the same time...
 
wish me luck,
 
xo

1 comment:

  1. I peeked in on you a little while ago and wondered what was up. Best wishes with your brand new life! When we packed up our house and moved into this new one I ended up really just kinda wanting to leave everything behind and start new. We still have boxes unpacked and what is the point of unpacking them if I haven't wondered what was in there for months? I want to gut my closet too but keep procrastinating. The move would have been a good time to do it but... PS those are cute boots too.

    ReplyDelete