Saturday, November 10, 2012

The basics....

 
 
 
Sometimes what you need isn't that one of a kind piece you've been drooling over, but a few staple items. In my case anyways I've been in need of a few. I never really think about staple items until I go to put something together and I don't have the right cami etc...I definitely don't have adequate Tee's or casual shirts.
 
I've been interviewing and wouldn't you know that the place I'm pretty sure is going to hire me is casual to work wear as it's in farming retail accounts. The entire place wears farming gear.
 
target.com has free shipping of order $50.00 or more. I'm usually not a big target fan because I cannot ever find anything IN store that works for my body for some reason. But I gave the online store a shot and we shall see. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I couldn't find a size chart and the sizes for plus are 1,2,3,4. I guessed that I'm a 2 from previous thrift finds I believe said 2. Let's hope!
 
These items I feel I can be casual at work and still professional looking if not plain Jane haha...
 
I thought the plaid shirt would be cute with Dark skinny jeans and distressed work boots!
 
 






 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. these are really great! casuals are really important. i should get on this too! :) love the flannel and striped ones

    xx
    Anita

    ReplyDelete