Monday, February 4, 2013

Turtle Love...

I've always had an infinity for turtles. Something about those creatures makes my heart pitter patter. So imagine my delight when I ran across this vintage Trifani sea turtle necklace. It reminds me of Jade with it's sea foam stone. I debated rather to sell this or not. But in the end decided to part ways as the chain is much to tight around me neck and I don't want to separate the original marked chain with the pendant. Did I mention I LOVE thrifting? hmmm...seems I have a few times.
 
 




2 comments:

  1. EEEE! what a delightful thrift find! I love that the colors are so simple and so chic too! Seriously a gem :) And thank you so very much for your sweetest comment! You made my morning!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh that is adorable! i love it! :) Turtles are adorable :)

    x
    Anita

    ReplyDelete