Friday, January 20, 2012

The Traveling Fox--

Let me tell you, this fox gets around! Ever since I ordered it from Laura of theblogofworldlydelights.blogspot.com/ who started a fantastic etsy store. My son, daughter and myself adore it and have agreed to take turns and borrow it from one another. I may have to surprise them with a few more in different characters when I get some extra cash. My son said he loves that it's sooooo soft and my daughter just thinks it super cool! I think it's adorable and a very smart design...plus I have a love hate relationship with the fox! considering in the last two years we've had a fair share sneaking up and snatching a chicken or two. They have to eat right? The mom hunting for her den of pups.......
Well this fox has less bite but awhole lot more charm!

( Tried to link to Lauras' etsy shop and add pics of the amazing details she put into wrapping &packaging this scarf but blogger is acting a fool again!)(Will add more pics & link later!)




DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad that you (and your kids) love Sly Pete! :) I will be having a scarf sale soon so stay tuned :)

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that looks awesome! I have had my eye on some of these from lauras shop aswell but i am such a poor student its terrible haha! I'm glad your kids like it too. and as for the sneaky fox in the neighborhood, maybe now he will stop when he sees youre wearing his fellow friend as a scarf! hehe

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete