Thursday, July 14, 2011

Want Want Need It--

Check out this fantastic trench (Mac) that I ordered from citychic.com . It was originally $72.00 and on sale for $19.99. I think it's called Zip me up trench and that's what I love about it. The zipper details are edgy and chic at the same time. It also has a back bow that gives it a little more interest along with the zipper details than your average trench. I've been looks for a trench for quite some time and even if it is abit off season I can wait till the weather cools or for those cool summer evenings out.




I also ordered this sweet heart print dress from citychic.com for only $19.99 I was willing to buy it and then decide if it was appropriate for me (age) and all. It's already arrived and the weight of the fabric is glorious and it's very well put together. This might end up being a giveaway contender once I reach my 30 google friend connect readers. It's a size 14/16.




I couldn't resist ordering these two beautiful dresses from asos.com. I saw this stunning robins egg blue dress over at www.leblogdebigbeauty.com and fell head over heels in love with the way she styled it. Then as I was reading my other fav blogs I came across bonjourgazel.com blog and she was wearing the tan one in a chic casual way and I just had to ahve that one too. I think these two pieces can be dressed up or done casual therefore giving alot of versatility. They were on major clearance too so that's a plus!

2 comments:

  1. What a great shopping haul! I especially love the sweetheart print dress. It is so retro. Imagine red lipstick! You'll look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on some of your older posts - that blue asos dress is lovely. The length (great) color (fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete